The Valley of Flowers [Pre-Order]
Note: This item is currently in pre-order. All orders including this item will ship Fall 2023.
The Valley of Flowers is a fantasy campaign setting of mythic adventure in an Arthurian world gone strange, designed for use with tabletop role-playing games. The book includes stats for both Old-School Essentials and Cairn, allowing for compatibility with a broad range of old- and new-school RPG systems.
Designed for maximum utility at the table, The Valley of Flowers provides succinct yet vivid descriptions of locations, encounters, characters, rumors, and hooks—along with detailed dungeons and adventure sites—allowing referees to run games with little to no preparation.
With an original system of Oaths and Quests, you can set your players loose in Gnolune, the Valley of Flowers, letting them explore every strange and treacherous corner of the province, from the monster-haunted wilds of the Gnarl to the hundred towers of river-bound Cimbrine.
- Five distinct regions, each with its own encounter tables and sites of interest.
- Five dungeon locations, including The Godsloshed Abbey, The Prison of Sir Thibauld, and The Perfumed Tomb of the Necropoet.
- About a dozen additional adventure sites, including The Shadow Farm, The Ignoble Court, and The Hungry Amphitheater.
- A guide to the capital city of Cimbrine.
- Numerous factions and powerful beings for the PCs to challenge, serve, or sabotage, from the decadent Silvered Nobles to a reawakened god of revelry and drunkenness.
- Uncanny monsters, wily NPCs, and arcane relics aplenty.
- An original system of Oaths & Quests to get your characters more deeply enmeshed in the strange and exhilarating world of Wildendrem.
5.5" x 8.5" hardcover | 120+ full color pages
Edited by Emily R. Houk
Cover illustration by Kathleen Jennings
Interior illustrations by Theo Black, Ian Reed, and Evangline Gallagher
INCLUDE A MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR SHIPPING POLICY